Ticket Instructions for the 7th Annual “Quarry Bowl”
Rocklin vs. Whitney (at Whitney)
Friday, Sept. 11, 2015
This event is expected to sell out. Don’t miss this Fall Classic. Buy early!
• $9 for adults & $5 for students (Kindergarten to High School)
• Children under elementary school age will be allowed in free (with an adult).
CHANGE IN TICKET PROCEDURES FOR THIS YEAR.
MOST TICKET SALES WILL BE ONLINE.
SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
Pre-Sale for performance groups
• Monday September 7th from 7:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m all performance groups (F/JV/Varsity Football, F/JV/Varsity Cheer and JV/VDance) will be given first priority access to purchase up to 6 admission tickets. This exclusive opportunity will be done by accessing the on line ticket sales. (note: you can print out your ticket OR you can have it scanned off of your phone at the gate) The site will only allow ticket sales to those with the proper access code which cheer, dance and football will get from their coaches. The link for this ticket site is
RHS Students who are NOT in an above mentioned performance group
• Tuesday September 8th before school, break, plus and lunch all RHS students will have the opportunity to come to the Student Store and purchase ONE ticket only for themselves to attend the game. ID cards will be scanned to ensure one ticket purchase per student only. This will NOT be an online sale. Tickets will be handed directly to students upon purchase.
- Wednesday September 9th beginning at 7 a.m. and Thursday the 10th ticket sales will be on sale via the website. There will be no code necessary and no limit to number of tickets purchased. (note: you can print out your ticket OR you can have it scanned off of your phone at the gate) Ticket sales will remain on sale until sold out. The link for ticket sales is:
Friday, September 11th
- Gates open at 4:30. There are no in and out privileges.
- Any unsold tickets will be on sale at the gate
- Rocklin fans must stay on the visitor side of the stadium.
- Whitney fans must stay on the home side of the stadium.