Ticket Instructions for the 4th Annual "Quarry Bowl"
Rocklin vs. Whitney
Friday, September 13, 2013 @ Whitney High School
This event is expected to sell out during the pre-sale times outlined below. Don’t miss this Fall Classic. Buy early!
- $9 for adults & $5 for students (Kindergarten to High School)
- Children under elementary school age will be allowed in free (with an adult).
Golden Ticket Information
- All performance groups (F/JV/Varsity Football, F/JV/Varsity Cheer, JV/V Dance and Band members) will be given a voucher that will allow them first priority access to purchase up to 6 admission tickets. This exclusive opportunity will be on Monday, September 9th from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday September 9th - Student Store between 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Golden Ticket VouchersHolders: exclusive access from 7:00-3:00 p.m. to purchase up to 6 tickets
- RHS Staff: pick up tickets for self and up to 3 other immediate family members from Athletics office; exclusive access from 7:15-3:00 to purchase up to 5 additional tickets in Student Store
- RUSD Employees: pick up one free ticket for self from Whitney High School (must have their RUSD employee ID card and must go in person to get ticket(s)); exclusive access from 7:15 – 3:00 to purchase up to 5 additional tickets
Tuesday, September 10th:
- RHS students: exclusive access during nutrition break, plus period, lunch or after school to acquire one ticket
- Students with ASB Card: as this is NOT a home event NO ASB discount will be available
- ALL RHS Students: May purchase One and ONLY One ticket (ID card will be scanned)
Wednesday, September 11th
- General Public: can purchase tickets at the Student Store starting at 7:00 a.m. until sold out. Historically we have sold out before 8:30 a.m. on this day.
Thursday, September 12th:
- No tickets will be on sale
- Any unsold tickets will be sold at the gate on Friday.
Friday, September 13th:
- Gates open at 4:30. There are no in and out privileges.
- Rocklin fans must stay on the visitor side of the stadium.
- Whitney fans must stay on the home side of the stadium.