1. START HERE
Playing a sport the 2022-23 school year?
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN A SPORT, THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED EVERY SCHOOL YEAR AT LEAST 30-DAYS PRIOR TO TRYOUTS:
1) Complete Final Forms Online Athletic Registration (click on tab 2 above). Complete
early to insure you are on the email list for your sport.
2) RHS Physical form dated and signed by Physician. Upload completed physical into the
last form in your your Final Forms account. Coaches cannot collect physicals.
3) Mandatory Parent Information Night - at least one parent must attend in order to play- Monday Jan 23rd @ 6:00pm in the Cafeteria.
4) Voluntary Athletic Contribution (VAC) Donation that applies directly to the sport your
student is participating in. (click on tab 4 above)
2. REGISTER ONLINE
Register online early so you receive emails directly related to your sport, pre-season information, etc.
All athletes must be registered in order to try out and participate in any sport at Rocklin High School.
2. Click NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon.
3. Type your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and EMAIL, then click REGISTER.
4. Check your Email for a FinalForms Email, and click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text. (If you do not receive an
email check your spam folder. If you still do not receive one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Create your new FinalForms password and click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
6. You may be asked if you want to grant another Parent/Guardian access to your registered students. Either
click SKIP THIS STEP or type the NAME, DATE OF BIRTH and EMAIL, then click ADD PARENT ACCOUNT.
7. Your account(s) will be created. You can then click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
8. For help regarding how to register a student, please CLICK HERE.
IMPORTANT: When entering your student's information, you must use their school email for them to register. Do not mark incoming Freshman as a "Transfer Student." You only mark transfer student if you started the school year at a different school and are transferring to RHS.
Click here for our school required physical form: RHS PHYSICAL FORM
Every school year a student participates in a sport they need to have a current physical on file.
Physical may be obtained by:
1. RHS School Physical $25 - June 6, 2022 beginning at 6:00pm. Physicals done by appointment only.
2. Visit your own doctor (must use RHS Physical Form). If your health insurance only allows one visit every 2 years, they will fill out the form without having to re-evaluate your student.
3. Visit one of the Chiropractic offices listed below (must use RHS Physical Form)
Eternal Life Chiropractic $25
8331 Sierra College Blvd. #200
Roseville, CA. 95661
Wagnon Chiropractic $25
720 Sunrise Ave. #104
Roseville, CA. 95661
Upload completed physical form into your Final Forms registration. We do not need immunization records.
4. VAC FORM
Voluntary Athletic Contribution VAC Form
Suggested amounts: Football - $100, All Other Sports = $60
Non-refundable and tax deductible donation that is applied directly to the sport your student is participating in. Can be paid during each season of sport after tryouts.
There are two options available to pay VAC:
1. Print, fill out and return the VAC form with a check to the Athletic Office.