RHS Football Mission
Vision – To be a premiere program in Northern California that develops quality young men of character and continually produces teams that reach their full potential by consistently performing at a level of excellence. Our program will be known for precise execution because of the development of aligned fundamentals throughout the levels. We will not fear playing any other program due to our belief in each other and our scheme. We will take marginal players and make them good…good and make them great…great and make them excellent…excellent and make them elite. Our program will preserve our core values, but will continue to stimulate progress through professional growth and innovation
Philosophy – Unity, Passion, Character, Toughness
- Sam Woods 2012, Inspiring Teammate
- “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
- “All things are possible when a group of individuals is bonded together by the power of trust.”
- Tommy Parisi 1999; Brandon Barone 2008, Intense Competitor
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful”
- “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose”
- Jackson Cummings 2009, Person of Integrity
- “Who you are speaks so loudly I can’t hear what you’re saying.”
- “Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.“
- Sean Moore 2009; Skyler Gonzalez 2013, Overcomer
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”
Purpose – We will develop the above qualities of Unity, Passion, Character, and Toughness in our student-athletes.
Core Values – Loyalty, Honest Communication, Focus on Solutions, Accountability
WE ARE ROCKLIN!
Our student athletes will understand the significance of being a part of something bigger than themselves.
This page outlines our player personal development process in five stages.
7 on 7 AAU Membership
AAU MEMBERSHIP FOR 7-ON-7 PASSING LEAGUE & SPEED AND AGILITY TRAINING
Inviting all high school (grades 9-12) football players to participate in RHS Football’s summer 7-on-7 program and speed and agility training.
*AAU membership is required for all participants, to comply with California Interscholastic Federation regulations. Instructions for membership registration included in the document below.
About the 7-on-7 Passing League
The 7-on-7 Passing League is a fun competitive, non-contact way to play football. It is all passing, played on a 40-yard field plus end zone, and allows scoring both on the offense and defense. Passing and catching is a significant part of the offense for most teams, including RHS, requiring a great deal of practice to master. Participating in a 7-on-7 league offers athletes an exceptional, competitive way to hone their skills.
For high school football programs such as RHS, the 7-on-7 Passing League has become an approved and encouraged off-season activity for evaluation and team-building during summer. Organized by school and experienced coaches, the mission is to provide the structure for high school football players, whereby they can develop their skills, improve their conditioning, and compete in the off-season.
More Info Click Here