Mission Statement for Production Classes
It is the mission of this department that in all production courses students will create in a variety of media, communications for students, about students, and by students. These will be produced to a standard at or above state standards for curriculum with a target of professional quality work.
Further, the core values of the department are:
As of September, 2013, these productions included:
• Broadcast 2-3: Thundervision for Cable
• Journalism 2-4: The Flash Newsmagazine and Flash updates online
• Publications I-IV: The Tonitrus Yearbook
• Literary Magazine: Out of the Blue
• Multi Media Storytelling: “The Show”
© Copyright Rocklin Unified School District and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Website Developed By CatapultK12™ | Log In