RHS PE General Information
Student Grades are available online and are updated regularly. If you have a question, please contact your teacher
2. Each non-suit (NS) will reduce your final quarter grade by 10 points (10% of quarter grade). Clothes worn to school cannot be used for P.E. and will result in a non-suit (This includes “game day” attire for athletes)
3. Class cuts will reduce the final quarter grade by 10 points (10% of quarter grade).
Cuts are determined by the RHS attendance office.
4. Non-participation will result in a reduction of your final quarter grade as follows:
NP-5= Not participating to the expected level for each activity in a class
period will reduce the final quarter grade by ONE HALF GRADE.
NP-10= Not participating the entire class period will reduce the final quarter
grade by 10 points (10% of quarter grade).
5. Tardies will reduce the final quarter grade by ONE HALF GRADE.
6. Each absence beyond two, excused or unexcused, in any quarter will reduce the final quarter grade by ONE HALF GRADE (5%) for each absence.
8. Semester Grades are determined by averaging quarter grades.
Students must earn a 70% or above in EACH quarter receive a passing grade for the semester.
Quarter grades earned above 70% will be averaged to determine the semester grade.
Excessive absences from class, failing to dress for activity, and or failing to pass written/skills tests are the main reasons students earn a No Credit, resulting in repeating Physical Education courses
REQUIRED SHORTS: ROYAL blue gym shorts can be purchased through RHS ($14.00) or students can provide their own as long as they are PLAIN ROYAL blue
(slip ons, vans, converse etc.. even with laces are not appropriate for P.E.)
Students must responsible for having the appropriate P.E. Uniform for class each day.
Students will be required to stay and participate in Plus Period PE activities at teacher's discretion.
Students must be ready to participate (dressed in PE clothes/signed in) by 12:20 in order to earn credit for participation
Specific Assignment make-ups can also be completed by appointment with your own teacher or during PLUS PERIOD. (ex. Written tests, skills tests, lab activities…)
Participation Correctives will also be offered IN CLASS during the last two days of each semester.
Each full corrective completed will earn a student 5 point (5%) towards their final grade.