The College and Career Center offers many workshops and presentations throughout the year to assist students with college planning.
The following is a list of upcoming events.
The event presentations will be linked here after the event whenever possible:
The 11:50 sessions are for STUDENTS ONLY. The evening sessions are open to students and parents.
- 10/16 :FAFSA Workshop - 6:00pm in the library. RSVP required here.
- 10/30: Sierra College Workshop - 11:50am & 6:00pm in the library
- 11/6 (tentative):Application Essay Review/Feedback with college reps - 11:50am in the library
- 11/13:Last Chance UC/CSU Application Assistance (students only at both sessions) - 11:50am and 6:00pm in the library.
- TBA Early spring semester: Four day Planning for College Workshop (for 10th and 11th grade students and parents)
- TBA spring semester: College Admission Case Study Event (for 10th and 11th grade students and parents)