PLAYING A SPORT NEXT YEAR? GET IT DONE EARLY:
IN ORDER TO TRY OUT, THE FOLLOWING 3 REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE:
1) RHS Physical form dated by Physician June 1, 2017 or after (turn into Athletic Office)
2) Complete Online Athletic Registration
3) VAC Form Complete & turn in at the start of each season of sport.
Fall Sports start Aug. 7, 2017
Winter Sports start Nov. 6, 2017
Spring Sports start Feb. 5, 2018
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN GAMES, A PARENT MUST ATTEND THE MANDATORY PARENT INFORMATION NIGHT:
Fall Sports Info Night ---- Aug 3, 2017 RHS Cafeteria 6pm
Winter & Spring Sports Info Night ----Oct. 30, 2017 RHS Cafeteria 6pm
2. Sports Physical
Every school year a student participates in a sport they will need to complete a new physical. Physicals for the 2017-18 school year must be completed on or after June 1, 2017.
If your health insurance only allows one visit every two years, drop off the RHS Physical Form to them and they will fill it out without having to re-see your son/daughter.
Physical may be obtained by:
1. Attend RHS school physicals (June 5&7, 2017)
2. Visit your own doctor (must take RHS Physical Form)
2. Visit one of the chiropractic offices listed below (must take RHS Physical Form)
Eternal Life Chiropractic Wagnon Chiropractic
8331 Sierra College Blvd. #200 720 Sunrise Ave. #104
Roseville, CA. 95661 Roseville, CA. 95661
(916) 797-3030 (916) 780-1370
Email completed physicals to email@example.com with the word "Physical" in the subject line or turn into the Athletic Office.
3. Register Online
All athletes must register online for their sport(s) and have a current physical on file in the athletics office prior to the start of tryouts. When registering, please select all sports you are interested in.
Parent and student must complete together by clicking on the link below and following all steps to complete the registration process. You will need to provide your health insurance and doctor information, as well as emergency contact phone numbers.
MUST COMPLETE ALL 3 STEPS!!!!! DO NOT STOP UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN ORDER NUMBER OTHERWISE YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE.
1) Click on add to cart (no payment required), fill out all forms and "submit"
2) Register / Create an Account
3) Check out of your shopping cart. It will give you an "order number" and your registration
will be complete.
NOTE: Registration should be completed at the start of the school year, but no later than the the Friday prior to the start of try-outs. This will ensure your son or daughter is cleared to participate on the first day.
You will have the ability to scan and email your physical form while registering online, or it can be turned into the athletic office (H-5) during business hours.
4. VAC Form
Voluntary Athletic Contribution
Please print, fill out and return the attached form to the Athletics office: VAC Form